Friday, September 26, 2008

Quotes

Some inspirational quotes by Dr. John C. Maxwell. His quotes are very practical to our lives. It's very life-changing when we apply them. I already feel convicted and i want to act on it now...


"The greatest mistake we make is living in constant fear that we will make one."
- One major factor of why we normally don't have breakthroughs.

"Your life becomes better only when you make it better.
"
- So it seems how our life will be like accordance to our thinking and actions.

"People never care how much you know until they know how much you care."

- The all famous quote !

"If you keep doing what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten."
- Another breakthrough robber.

"Believing in people before they have proved themselves is the key to motivating people to reach their potential."
- I like this, its proven. Whenever people believe in me i will reach my pinnacle. So please ! Believe in me more so I can show you my potential =)

No comments: