Friday, September 5, 2008

Love Languages.


Ok, this occurred to me something about love languages. It was like one of my long bus rides, i like to ponder and debate about common issues in my head. So i discovered that love languages are types of affection lacking in one's life.

Lets say, Arieo a girl that grown up in an average family. The family meets all her languages but quality time and physical touch are the least. So therefore, these will be her love languages.

I feel it's relatively easy to identify one's languages. However, it requires great effort of sowing into their lives.
To cut the long story short, we just need to sprinkle abit of time/money accordingly to each area to see which part has the most reaction. Once it's identified, one can act fully on that part to really meet the needs.


Yea , thats all folks ! Next post will be about talents i guess. Wanna share my thoughts ! =)

No comments: