Saturday, January 9, 2010

happiness is

happiness happiness happiness.
Sometimes i feel irritated when people tell me that they are not happy for some "stupid" reasons.
Reasons such as.. I'll only be happy if i'm rich or if i get good results or if i get attached to this girl.
Let's say they achieved those objectives and they are happy.
But that happiness is just temporarily, they will come back and whine about another thing.
EG. I'm attached to the girl of my dreams but i'm poor, i don't deserve her so i'm sad.
I mean come on, i will be like WHAT?!
Why must we all(me included) succumb ourselves to conditions in order to be happy.
Why can't we just go about enjoying unconditional happiness?

Yes i know we are human, so it's normal to be sad and whine.
But to an extent that it's always the same set of problems and never seem to move on.
Can't we all be contented with what we have and stop crying on what we don't have?
I like this phrase " Happiness is always here, but covered by thoughts, desires and fears"

---

I now believe that happiness is a state of the mind and joy is a state of the heart.
Think about that.

No comments: