Monday, August 10, 2009

The Challenge.


Sometimes I feel my life isn't as challenging anymore.
It's like things are so smooth sailing in a way besides the major project of course.
I feel the more trials and challenges one have in life builds one into a stronger person.
I believe in the greater the trial and heartache equates to bigger destiny.
Look at all those famous people out there...
Eg. Thomas Edison. He had his heart broken after failures and failures on the lightbulb but in the end he succeeded. And the invention changed the world...
I like the saying: let every disappointment be your new appointment.
So literally speaking, if there's no disappointment then there ain't gonna be no new appointment!
Now, i'm paranoid for not going through any new REAL challenges
maybe i do but i just don't realise...hmmm.
In any case, I want to be pushed to my limits; trapped into a corner with no means of escape.
At which would force me to stare adversary in the eyes and conquer it.
I need to go through hardship and be oust from my comfort zone.
Only then, will i be wittier and stronger.

On the other hand, I feel that I have so much untapped potential within me which i aint utilizing.
Note to self* parable of the talents... bury = taken away =\
Ok it's time for me to venture out into new frontiers/wilderness; seeking new challenges
and boldly go where no-man has gone before! or rather myself. haaa


Taken @ Queenstown NZ =)

No comments: