Sunday, June 28, 2009

long drives



I find pleasure in late night drives.
No one else except me in the driving seat.
Of course, someone else might be missing ;)
heh
oh well =P

So it's me and my music instead.
Cruising down the highway with my favorite songs playing,
singing loudly along with the lyrics.
And when certain slow songs are played, my mind will go into deep thought.
I dig that!
Oh, and the windows will be winded down,
to allow the cool night breeze to saturate the interior creating a relaxing atmosphere.
wooooooooo....
Absolutely perfecto!
Anyway,
I would feel really really good after that
Great way to loosen and de-stress myself.

So anyone wanna join me on this "adventure" ? haaaa. jokeeee.

1 comment:

MASTER JIEWEI said...

I assume you are hinting at me aaron. I know you're reading this