Saturday, August 23, 2008

Urge to sport.

Ok, recently i got the urge to take up a sport. Sports such as air rifle, soccer, floor ball and badminton circulated in my mind. However i feel these choices would be fun initially but at the long run i wont enjoy it. I contemplated till this particular sport flash through. And i tell you, just thinking of it excites me. I did my mini research on it and even send an email in to enquirer about enrollment. Guess what sport i'm talking about.

Clues : It involves agility, tactics, strategic placement, weapon and technology. Come on guess... Oh yea, and TP doesn't offer this sadly :( .... Guess Guess Guess... look below for answer !




































ITS Fencing !!!



Im so gonna try signing up for this during my holidays.
Better to try new things when still young right ? :)

No comments: